Saturday, March 30, 2013

Falling in Love

I am happy I feel good enough to go to a party, but on second thought, I am staying home.  I am happy to be here alone and have found I am getting sleepy.  Maybe my lifestyle would be more suited to the tea at 2p.m. instead of loud bands, a lot of people, and being the oldest in the crowd. 

Teachers keep coming into my life.  Today I was sitting on the porch getting my light therapy.  I spoke with a neighbor I had spoken to in passing once or twice.  She asked me how I was, well...what do you say?  I say, well, I am coming out of a depression.  Have you ever been depressed? 

She says, she has and she put my phone number into her phone.  I commented on how wonderful she looked today, and she said, "Well, this is all part of it".  Wow, how I connected to that one.  She said, also she wants to call me sometime to have coffee.  I think I have found some ways to get to my step 5, which I told you I had a preview of, but couldn't quite seeing myself to that point.

Looking a facebook tonight, here comes another one....with this, and I quote:
  • Sometimes my "humor" only benefits me. I'm ok with that.
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment