Thursday, March 28, 2013

What? Another good day? I am blessed....

I was so sick last night, but this morning???  What is this?  Crap...I just figured it out, I have some manic depression going on. 



I wanted to get away from that last sentence.  Not time to go there NOW....save that for a rainy day, maybe after I figure out if I am going to be able to work. 



I wanted to get away from that last sentence.  I have said before, the words I type just float away.  What I write in the journal seems to stay and stay and stay....
and grow and grow and grow



This is going to be my last paragraph, I hope I can keep it short.  Anxiously awaiting my 4th step.  It really is genius how they give you about three days to let the last soak in?  It is kind of like a lovely grace period.  If you can't do it the first day, the second day is just fine....I wish the electric company would give grace periods!  Money doesn't even scare me now.  This day was just a wonderful fresh air kind of day.  I took myself out to breakfast.  The breakfast was too big and I sat eating about an hour but never finished it.  The waitress kept asking me during my breaks, are you through?  Heck NO.  I hadn't even broke the egg yolk yet???  I couldn't believe she was already wanting to take it. I left there, went to the notary, stopped at a garage sale.  Why does any kind of shopping make me need to move my bowels?  Ran home and had BM, played with Mozart, headed back out the door, went to get food stamps, stayed there all day.  Thirsty, but not hungry, I stopped for a happy hour strawberry-lime slushie at Sonic....   ONE HALF PRICE!  My half empty cup today is not only half full, but IT IS OVERFLOWING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment