Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Therapy Session

Cat is a good distraction and gives me a lot of loving.  Proving to be my best decision yet.  I woke up, cleaned litter box, did internet search for a job, found one that may be a potential.  Submitted my resume, and received a call.  Went to voice mail.  By the afternoon, I couldn't even think of doing a job interview. 

Did my light therapy eating lunch on the porch in the sunlight.  I believe I took my supplements, but I couldn't remember.  My lunch was turkey, so this may be why my afternoon felt so bad.  The pain in my chest, the prickly porcupine running through me, chest pounding, confusion, blurry vision, they call came back.  I also had all the depressing thoughts, the feeling of despair. 

Talked to my son and my daughter in law this evening. It was a great conversation.  I wish he was my therapist.  He should have studied psychology instead of physics.  They keep saying is okay  to lay around and watch Netflix.   I am trying hard to believe them.  Starting an episode of "Lost".  I hope I get lost in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment