Monday, March 25, 2013

Precious Sleep

Monday Morning, took omega 3's and magnesium. Ate almonds.  Still in bed but I have 20 minutes before noon.  Feeling empty but this emptiness is a relief because I am not feeling pain this morning.  I really think the program is working.  Looking forward to my third installment.  I am committing to cleaning up the apartment today and picking up my new little cat this afternoon.  Empty is much better than full of despair.  I have decided to add happiness to my feelings today. I also have errands that have been put off until I might be causing myself other problems.  I have goals today!  If you can't get through a day, break it down, can you get by for an hour?  If not, can you get by for a minute?

So there is no way to get rid of depression immediately.  I did not make a 180 turn, but a 10 degree turn is better than falling deeper.  The sun is shining today, funny how the sun shining makes me feel guilty when I lay in bed.  I like gray days better since I feel I can hide.   My other goal today is not let the weather dictate how I feel about myself.  I will do the necessary work and live in the moment today and find enjoyment in a clean floor and clean dishes.  I am worth it.   

If you are breathing you are worth it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment