Friday, March 29, 2013

Step Four - I imagine I need this one the most

 


I am determined to find a way out of this hole I have created for myself through my thoughts and reactions to life changes.  I need to re-define who, what and where I am.  I feel lost and helpless.  Blessed be the next day I look NORMAL again.....I made an appointment with a Dr. practicing the holistic approach to wellness.  I may not be able to afford it and may cancel, but for now, I will know I did something today if it meant scheduling a doctor's appointment that I may have to cancel.


Here is my lesson.  This lesson may be difficult for me, because it is all mind work which usually leads to tears and feelings and despair, then the awful pain.  Just give me a chore, like the light therapy, it was much easier.  So here I go, another three days of working the steps before I get the dreaded socialization step. 






"6 Powerful Ingredients
to Cure Your Depression"

© www.cure-your-depression.com 2008



“Take the first step in faith.
You don't have to see the whole staircase.
Just take the first step.”

– Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment