Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wouldn't ya know it,

You have grace periods through depression.  Why does it have to be just a grace period, can't there be just grace.....period?  Is this what I am suppose to be finding deep inside myself....grace?

Oh no, I wish I didn't realize the irony in that sentence.  No I don't need to turn into someone named Grace.  Wow, I am glad this is me typing instead of writing...I surely will forget those words soon once they disappear.

So this blog just made me sink deeper.  Oh well, I know I will return and just might start realizing something I need to do for myself spiritually.  I feel like I am in one of those tents in the desert with a fire burning, smoking me out.  I will go for now, will check out so to speak so I can learn again.  When will I stop?  I don't know, but I guess every ones depression is different.  Seems my depression is as I have always been, all or nothing.  I am fortunate for my grace period, it was really nice this morning. 

I hear footsteps above my head,
I am here, do you hear me?

I hear more footsteps going back and forth...
Do you know I am here?

I hear footsteps in my head,
I know I am here
and I hear yours.


Back to the old depression grindstone.  Hopefully I won't have any interruptions.   I wonder if other people go here as fast and furious, into the depths I........I had an interruption, it was my great son and daughter in wed....wed sounds better huh?

This was a glorious night full of tears, laughter and connection with the two people in the world I can connect with.....my son is the best son with the most brilliant mind EVER!  What a great Easter the day I will always remember how grateful I am to be alive.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment