Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday

Woke up in dread, didn't sleep well last night even though I took the htp5.  I had diarrhea until noon.  Went to bank, disoriented and tired.  Spent an hour finding the bank.

I have been having some of the brain zaps from no zoloff since last week.  Felt weak and realized I hadn't eaten anything.  Stopped a diner.  Took suggestion from another diner and ordered a chicken sandwich, which was surprisingly good, but tears started rolling down my face for no reason.

Walking out of diner, I noticed I felt better.  Went to pay bills at a kiosk at grocery store.  Realized I didn't have the correct paperwork with me.  Purchased groceries since I was there, almonds, bananas, water, brownies (yes i decided to keep these in freezer for the weaker moments of sugar cravings)  The water was so heavy I could barely lift it, and realize me staying in bed has depleted my muscles. 

Got home and since I felt I had gotten my walking, my eating and my light therapy, I should just go to bed, and that I did.  Nice nap, but groggy and zappy now.  Mozart is trying his best to talk to you though this keyboard, maybe I should let the kitty type....might be a lot more interesting than anything I have to say.

If you are here because of your depression, just know, there are days like this.  Blah Blah Blah, and I didn't even do an April fools joke.  Sometimes they are no fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment