Thursday, April 4, 2013

Instructions for a GREAT day

Woke up early, rested and enthusiastic, ready to go to work, but I have no job....I will pretend I have a job and have two days to get all my "stuff" done.  Pretending to have a job will certainly direct me to one that I love as much as the one I left behind in my past life. 

My wedding anniversary is this Saturday.  I have decided to "put myself out there" and invite people to my house for a night of fun and games.  If no one comes, I will just celebrate the fact I have cleaned my apartment and organized all my art supplies and get creative.uji  < Mozart walked across the keyboard what is he trying to express?  U J I ?

Usually, I wake up and have those brain and body electric shocks due to the depression medication withdrawals..today I haven't had even ONE.  Hooray for me. 


  • Taking control of my life

    Taking control of my health

    Taking control of my depression 

    Taking control of my happiness

    Taking control of my saddness

    Taking control of my weaknesses

    Taking control of my strengths

    Only I can change the path I have taken, today I turn the corner on a new path.  Today I am thankful, peaceful and forgiving.

          grinning and busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment