Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday with my "new love"

It is a lazy Saturday afternoon and I am not feeling guilty about my own laziness.  Why do we do this to ourselves?  If we are not being productive, then we must be worthless.  This lazy Saturday afternoon, I am finding what life is all about.  I am spending time with my new love.  I left him alone when I went on my trip to St. Louis and worried about his feelings of abandonment.  We have both grown so close since the first day we met.  That first day thought I may not be capable of love for another.

As I am typing, his one eye is looking at me.  He is hidden behind this computer screen.  He is laying on my legs.  If I move a toe, he would probably want to pounce on it.  I just love being loved.  Most times he is in front of this keyboard and walks up my chest.  He proceeds to give me a little bite on the nose and a sniff on my lips.  He is quite the charmer.  It is easy to fall in love with this dark hair, dark eyed stranger.

Oh, how his one eye is beckoning me.  Just moments ago, we were snuggling, laughing and playing.  He is being so patient.  How alluring can one guy be?  I love his warmth when he is in my arms or spooning in my legs.

This is a true magical time.  I hope I can remember it or recreate it while dealing with all these legal issues.  If I am depressed, this is just the right amount of depressed. 

My "new love" just walked in front of the screen, up my chest.  His paw is now on my mouth.  I think he wants my full attention and I will gladly give it. 

Find Love in all Things

No comments:

Post a Comment