Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Living for an Audience of One

Funny thing about depression and illness.  If you don't cure your depression your illness will most likely get worse.  Illness causes depression and depression causes illness.  I think they are tied so closely you can't tell the two apart.

I did my detox bath and I am back to bed recovering from it.
I have always enjoyed long hot baths.  I thought it would be a breeze, the best part of my new Chinese herb therapy.  I did my first one, and learned I needed to take precautions to not pass out in the bathtub.  Today I had hot tea (recommended) two bottle's of water one with a bunch of b vitamins and a wonderful drink my daughter introduced me to which has probiotics which I NEED and other enzymes.   It is truly delicious.  I made it 25 minutes this time. I start feeling my heart beat slowly but booming, I have sweat rolling off the top of my head, my face burns, it just doesn't make since to me.  I drank everything I had in 20 minutes and had to suffer through my last five minutes before giving up.

What did Dr. Chi put in this?  I am going to research each one of the ingredients   It cost 10 dollars a bath and is suggested we do it once a day.  Dr. Chi must be a rich man!

It also brings out emotions and leads to understanding if that makes since.

 I feel some people are afraid to be around me.  Trying to make connections to get something from my previous employer was very difficult.  I sent e-mails, made calls and nothing happens.  It is as if I had the "crazy person" decease and they fear catching it.  Doesn't fair too well for me that I walked out on them due to my "crazy person breakdown"

Good thing is I am getting closer to living my life for an audience of one.  I know I will take all my new knowledge, my new interests, and me being in tune with my emotions and not trying to please anyone but myself, my life will be fabulous.


Pastor 




No comments:

Post a Comment