Friday, April 26, 2013

Tipping the scales

I have been impressed with myself from where I came from a few months ago.  I have been dealing with the real world since returning from my trip to St. Louis, and it isn't pretty.  Days and Day I have sit inside licensing bureaus for hours, made crying scenes at banks and gave a pretty mean hairy eyeball to drivers trying to side swipe me on the highway.  Simple things like cashing checks and getting car tags are taking much longer than anticipated.  I have wasted every day since my trip on these things. 

The good news, I am having a lot calls from perspective employers, all interested in hiring little ole me .  All fine and dandy, if I had a picture id.  I just might be Charlie Manson to a prospective employer, not to mention the IRS, but I don't want to go there.

My frustrations when trying to find paperwork, messed up my house.  It is in shambles.  My last load from St. Louis is scattered (thought I might find my license I lost in St. Louis in these things).  My files are scattered, I even have tax receipts on the bathroom floor. 

I am writing to get this all out of my system, I may sound like I am adjusting, but I fell into bed when I returned home this evening after a full day of this.  I am determined to stay balanced through these little hurdles, keeping in tune to my emotions, my nourishment, my supplements, my cognitive therapy, my light therapy, my exercise, and last but not least, my pray rain journal.  I will adjourn now and plan the adventures of my life so I will be that person that has those adventures once I declare it is so.

Balance in all things...

so it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment