Friday, April 5, 2013

shhhh.....it is the d word.

Ever wake up feeling like your life is insignificant?  This is where I am this morning, it must the depression.  I am feeling this way,  I don't matter to myself or others.  I don't have the fight today.  Stomach burning, thoughts void of joy. 

The physical part of depression may be the reason our mental capacities are limited?  I am doubtful of myself today.  Do I have what it takes to beat this?  Do I even care if I do? 

 Who is in your corner....just you are.  When you have depression, can you even count on yourself?  I haven't mailed the letter to my mother.  Need a good therapist.  Seek and you shall find.  I guess I will be seeking today.

I am seeking:  Money to pay bills, relief from physical pain, the will to go on another day.  That is all I can wrap my head around today.  and i cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment